Code of Conduct
Thank you for visiting our site, below you will find some friendly guidelines for posting comments to our blog. Should you have any questions, please refer to our blog contact us form. FAMTripTV.com does not condone any lewd, defamatory, offensive or discriminatory submissions of its users. FAMTripTV.com monitors the contents of its chatrooms, discussion groups and bulletin boards and reserves the right to pull any submissions from the site at its sole discretion. FAMTripTV.com reminds you to check the User Agreement from time to time as it may change without notice.
BY CONTINUING TO USE THE FAMTRIPTV.COM WEB SITE(S), YOU ARE AGREEING TO ABIDE BY ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET OUT IN THE USER AGREEMENT.
You may not post any material that:
- infringes or violates any copyright, trademark, service mark, patent, trade secret, confidentiality rights or other rights of any third party;
- is abusive, hateful, inflammatory, harmful, tortuous, or is racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- is being used to harass, stalk or otherwise threatens a person;
- is libelous, defamatory or invades any privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- contains or promotes criminal activity
Some things to keep in mind when posting:
- Personal Attacks and Flames will not be tolerated. General attacks on a person or idea will not be tolerated. Please submit constructive criticisms to assist our community in a proactive manner (i.e. give examples as to why or why not you dislike something, instead of just saying you dislike it).
- Commercial Postings/Solicitations are not allowed. Commercial content as a direct or indirect attempt to solicit customers through a post will be removed.
- If someone has posted copyrighted material or otherwise illegal material, please notify FAMTripTV.com so that it may be removed.
We moderate all comments, blogs and forums and reserve the right to pull any inappropriate submissions from the site at our discretion.